The new RJ45 copper connectors are the heart of the LCS system. They combine performance and speed of implementation. The connection takes only a few seconds and ensures optimal performance of the connection, from patch panel to RJ45 jack. From Category 5e to 8, they are ideal for users' connectivity needs, from small commercial buildings to large data centers.
From Category 5e to Category 8, RJ45 connectors cover speed requirements from 1 to 40 Gbps. LCS connectors can be installed without tools and are easy to lock.
The new panels are available in both straight and angled versions, so that copper cassettes or a combination of fibreglass and copper cassettes can be used.
The new copper cassette can hold 6 or 12 connectors, which can be removed at the touch of a button for easy maintenance. The panel is also equipped with the Soluclip system for easy implementation and maintenance.
The LCS3 structured copper cables comply with ISO/IEC 11801 - third edition.
- Cat. 5e
- Cat. 6
- Cat. 6A
- Cat. 8
The TOOLFREE CONNECTIONS with tool-free quick connection are available in all categories for installation on patch panels as well as in the workstation. A perfect connection can be made in a few seconds, guaranteeing optimal performance of the connection from the patch panel to the workstation. They are color-coded so that their category can be reliably identified: Cat. 5e: grey, Cat. 6: blue, Cat. 6 A: yellow, Cat. 8: aqua.
- In compliance with the ISO/IEC 11801 standard - third edition
- PoE Type 4 (PoE++) Certified by third parties
- Up to 2500 connection/disconnection cycles tested
- A perfect connection in just a few seconds
Cat. 8 STP CONNECTORS with transmission speeds (bit rate) of 25 Gbps to 40 Gbps are an integral part of the performance of the new LCS3 system.
Designed and manufactured to optimize space utilization, the new patch panels with up to 48 connections per unit facilitate maintenance and future upgrades.
- Sliding cassettes: easier maintenance
- Angled patch fields
- Fast extraction at the touch of a button
- Innovative modular cassette system
- Easy maintenance: remove plugs without disconnecting cables
- Easy to combine with Legrand fiber optic solutions
Equipment and accessories are available for the Legrand Cabling System LCS3.
- Common accessories for flat and angled panels
- Specific accessories for flat panel displays
- Specific accessories or angled plates